ChoiceCRM brings you an out-of-the-box, full-service ticketing system that simplifies your box office & gives you powerful ecommerce capabilities.
Sure, ChoiceCRM makes performing-arts ticketing a breeze. But we do a lot more than that. ChoiceCRM assists you in running your organization smoothly, from accounting and development to attendance and access control to volunteer coordination and merch sales. Connect with and effectively target your audience throughout the operations process so they return to your venue again and again.
Your organization’s success relies on efficient and reliable ticketing online as well as in the box office. ChoiceCRM gives you the tools to create a customized, scalable online ticketing site.
Using our online sales module, your patrons can easily purchase event tickets, subscriptions, or donate to your organization.
- Mobile optimized
- Sell subscription series as easily as a single event ticket
- Accept donations during any ticketing transaction
- Sell classes online and gather attendee information
- Encourage online subscription renewals
- Online account access allows patrons to review purchases or reprint tickets
Effective Maintenance Tools
List events online using our effective and easy-to-use tools.
- Pre-schedule onsale dates and times
- Print @ home options with your own branding and customizable coupons
- Regulate sales with minimum and maximum purchase requirements
- Online-specific pricing gives you full price-point customization
- Password-protected options for exclusive events
It’s not about us; it’s about you. Brand your ticketing experience your way.
- Flexible templates seamlessly connect your online ticketing platform to your website
- Deep-link directly from your website into the ticketing system for ease of purchase
ChoiceCRM features an extensive reporting platform. Learn more at our ChoiceCRM Reporting page.
- Down-to-the-cent accounting accuracy
- Assess donations and memberships generated from online fundraising and marketing efforts
- Separately report online ticket sales
- Track patron information and trends using ad hoc reporting options
Box Office Sales
Effectively run your box office operation with our easy-to-use sales solutions. Our sales interface allows for quick ticket, merchandise, subscription, and membership sales—plus donations—all from the same interface and even within the same transaction.
Sell multiple kinds of tickets in one transaction using our web-based sales module
- Log in and sell tickets from wherever you are
- Access to reserved seating, general admission, and/or “best available” tickets within a single transaction
- Simultaneous offering of both subscription plans and single tickets
- Increase upselling by allowing customers to add merchandise, memberships, or even donations to their ticketing order
- Built-in collection of consumer data within the ticketing process
- Enabled for multiple distribution channels
Point-of-Sale Shopping Cart
Our shopping cart gives you the options you need in a comprehensive format.
- Items may be added and/or removed at any point during the sale
- Quick-sale feature with minimal keystrokes for efficient night-of-show sales
- Flexible payment options allow for multiple payment methods in one transaction
Comprehensive Subscription Options
Target a wide cross-section of current and potential patrons with multiple subscription options
- Create full-service subscriptions with ease
- Customizable subscription series, up to and including multiple program types, allow you to design subscription packages to provide the best experiences for your patrons
- Flex subscriptions give you multiple subscriber options
ChoiceCRM features a robust reporting module. For more information, see our ChoiceCRM reporting page.
- Easily track subscribers with full series subscription reports
- Simplify your end-of-day with daily close-out, settlement, and balancing reports
- Comprehensive fundraising, merchandise, and gift certificate reporting options
- Customizable ad hoc reporting gives you the exact info you want, the way you want it
- Your data lives in the cloud, keeping it safe and accessible
- Access metrics on your smartphone using our mobile-optimized reporting suite